Build a Serverless App with AWS Lambda – Hands On!
Create a chat web app using Amazon Web Services – Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, S3, Cognito, CloudFront, and more.
Immerse yourself in Amazon Web Services (AWS) with this hands-on, project-based course – and truly internalize some highly valuable skills in the world of technology. We’ll walk you through building your own chat website using nothing but AWS services – and no standalone services or server instances at all!
Best Seller Course: AWS DynamoDB – The Complete Guide (Build 18+ Hands On Demos)
Building a “serverless app” using AWS and its Lambda service is a great introduction to the core services AWS offers. As you create your chat application, you’ll learn and use the following AWS services:
- S3 (Simple Storage Service) – For storing static HTML and vending it to your users’ browsers
- Lambda – For executing logic in the cloud for storing and retrieving data in your application
- IAM (Identity and Access Management) – For securing access to your services
- API Gateway – For presenting a well-modeled API to your clients and automatically generating client-side code to communicate with it
- DynamoDB – For quickly storing and retrieving data at scale
- Cognito – For managing users, account creation, and logins securely
- CloudFront – For accelerating the delivery of your site to end users with a CDN
You May Also Need This Course: Kubernetes On The Cloud – The CNCF CKA Certification
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes May 2023
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/01/2023 - 06/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons