A Step-by-Step Code Along and Guide to Deploying an Application from DALL-E to Production with GitHub from Scratch
Are you looking to expand your skills in the exciting world of AI and React development? Look no further! In this comprehensive course, you will learn how to build a cutting-edge image generator inspired by OpenAI’s revolutionary DALL-E technology step by step and have an impressive project live in production to show fellow peers and prospective job opportunities.
Throughout the course, we will dive into the fascinating world of OpenAI and its groundbreaking DALL-E technology. You will learn how DALLL-E generates stunning images from textual descriptions and how to harness its power to build your own image generator.
What you’ll learn
- Code along and develop a DALL-E project from scratch for your portfolio
- Get interview-ready and gain job confidence by understanding how to leverage DALL-E to improve your productivity as a developer
- Object-oriented programming and functional components in React and React Hooks
- Professional coding techniques building a sleek and functional UI
- How to write code with templated models and libraries and clearly document your thought process
- Interact with an online community of thousands of developers and practice team and communication oriented professional soft skills
Recommended Course: ChatGPT for Programmers: Build Python Apps in Seconds