Build a Augmented Reality Dartboard Game with Unity 2021
Learn to develop Augmented Reality (AR) Game from scratch, Using AR Foundation, Monetization, Publish Game to Play Store
Learn to create an Augmented Reality (AR) App/Games from scratch in Unity 2021, developing a AR game was not easier from scratch before this interactive course. You are going to create your first Augmented Reality Game from start to end with monetization and will experience of publishing it to Google Play Store. AR Dart is a Augmented Reality game in which players throw small missiles, also known as darts, at a circular target, known as a “dartboard”. We will be using Unity game engine Augmented Reality(AR) capabilities with AR Foundation to develop this app practically step by step. AR Techniques used in this project can be utilized in any of your project. So you can develop your own AR idea in a easy way.
Best Seller Course: Augmented Reality AR with Unity & Vuforia for Android & iOS
What you’ll learn:
- Learn Augmented Reality (AR) from scratch with Unity2021.
- Build a AR Dartboard game in which players throw small missiles, also known as darts, at a circular target, known as a “dartboard”.
- AR game design and game development that will help you build your own games.
- Step by step from scratch guide to AR app development till the publishing of the app.
- App Monetization (Unity ads) covering Unity editor settings and Unity dashboard.
- Learn how to create a production build with the right settings.
- Step by step guide to publishing your app on Google Play Store.
- High Level Overview to publishing your app on Apple App Store.
- Guide to resolve different issues while publishing your AR app to Google Play.
You May Also Need This Course: ARKit 2.0 Build Augmented Reality apps on iOS with Scenekit
Udemy Coupons - February 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons