Build a blockchain and cryptocurrency from scratch using Python
You’ll learn the ins and outs of blockchain like only a blockchain programmer knows. Using only a few Python libraries, we’ll build a cryptocurrency from the ground up, even if you have very little programming experience. You’ll learn about digital signatures, hashing and proof-of-work mining. We’ll design and build a scheme for decentralized consensus including communicating over TCP/IP sockets. Bring your basic knowledge of Python, and you’ll emerge on the other side with a grasp of cryptocurrencies better than 99% of your peers and with a working prototype you can build on.
You’ll make smarter cryptocurrency investment decisions, launch a career in blockchain programming or just be the smartest crypto-junkie in the room. Clear your weekend and let’s go!
Best Seller Course: Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide
What you’ll learn
- Build a cryptocoin from scratch using Python
- Digitally sign messages and verify signatures
- Design and build a tamper-proof blockchain to store any kind of data
- Secure your blockchain with a proof-of-work requirement
- Open sockets to communicate transactions and block with peers
- Build a wallet and miner for your cryptocoin
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete Python Masterclass: Learn Python From Scratch
Udemy IoT Deals - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon