Blender Environment Artist: Create 3D Worlds Course
Learn Blender 3.1. Create 3D Assets For Video Games & Make Unique Environments
The course will show you how to create highly detailed, great looking environments for your portfolio. And how to turn your environment into an asset ready to be implemented into a video game engine like Unity or Unreal. You’ll learn how to model a range of environment assets, building up to the comprehensive front cover image. We cover modelling, sculpting, texturing, lighting, rendering and many more core aspects needed for an environment artist.
The entire course is project-based, so you’ll apply your new skills immediately to real 3D models. All the project files are included, as well as additional references and resources – you’ll never get stuck. We provide challenges and solutions at each step to make sure that you are learning-by-doing and not just watching someone else make art.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn Blender (the newest version of this amazing 3D software) to an intermediate level.
- Create complete environmental scenes that look stunning.
- Create marvellous materials and textures that bring your worlds to life.
- Cleverly light your environments to create different moods and atmospheres.
- Create stunning images for your 3D Art Portfolio.
- Be part of an amazing and supportive community of people similar to you.
- Learn workflow tips that will boost your productivity
- Use procedural textures to create new geometry
- Explore advanced node setups to colour your worlds
Recommended Blender Course