Blender Character Creator v2.0 for Video Games Design
Model Video Game Characters. Use The Sculpt Tool To Shape, Add Texture, Rig & Animate Video Game Characters
Take your first steps to becoming a 3D character artist – learn everything from modelling to painting to animating the character. The course is the sequel to the highly popular Blender Character Creator course, enjoyed by 10s of thousands of students. This course has been created using Blender 2.83 and is compatible with newer versions of Blender.
The course will show you how to create a highly detailed, great looking character for your portfolio as well as turning that same character into an asset ready to be implemented into a video game engine. The entire course is project-based, so you will apply your new skills immediately to real 3D models. All the project files will be included, as well as additional references and resources – you’ll never get stuck. There are talking-head videos, powerful diagrams, quality screencasts and more.
Best Seller Course: The 2022 Blender Primer: 3D Modeling, Animation & Rendering
What you’ll learn
- Create a character from start to finish using Blender.
- Block out the basic shape of your character using a standard box modelling approach.
- Use the sculpt tools to shape the broad level details of your character.
- Use the sculpt tools to add fine details to your character.
- Texture paint your character to give it colour and details.
- Rig (add bones) to your character so that it can be animated.
- Animate your character.
- Add your character into the Unity game engine if you choose to do so.
You May Also Need This Course: Blender 3 The Ultimate Medieval Scene Course