Blazor Bootcamp – .NET 6 E-Commerce Web App(WASM and Server)
Learn to build e-commerce web application using Blazor Server, Blazor WASM and .NET 6(EF Core) API and deploy to azure.
Blazor is an exciting new part of .NET Core (.NET 6) designed for building rich web user interfaces in C#. This course will help developers transition from building basic sample apps to implementing more real world concepts, design patterns, and features.
This course will provide you a complete real world scenario with Blazor which will make you face many challenges and solve those issues as we proceed with the course. There are other courses on Udemy, but this is the ultimate course, it covers everything there is to Blazor from Blazor Server to Blazor WASM applications which consumes .NET 6 API. This course will help developers transition from building basic sample apps to implementing more real world concepts, design patterns, and features.
What you’ll learn
- Learn fundamentals of Blazor
- Forms in Blazor with Validation
- Build real world e-commerce application using Blazor Web Assembly and Blazor Server
- Manage admin features using Blazor Server
- Build .NET 6 API from scratch
- Consume .NET 6 API using Blazor WASM
- Authentication & Authorization in Blazor Server and WASM
- Emails with Blazor
- Integrate Stripe Payments in Blazor WASM
- Repository Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Deploying .NET API, Blazor WASM & Server to Azure
- Syncfusion and Radzen Blazor Components
- Blazored Local Storage
- And much more!
Udemy Coupons Codes - September 2022
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 09-02-2022 - 10-01-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS