Beginning C++ Programming – From Beginner to Beyond
Obtain Modern C++ Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and STL skills. C++14 and C++17 covered. C++20 info see below.
This course currently covers C++14 and C++17 but is still valid if you ultimately want to learn C++20. C++20 is new and the reality is that C++20 compilers and tools are not yet ready for prime time and the industry is using mainly C++14. So it’s not really of any benefit for you to learn C++20 right now when the industry is not using it.
It’s going to take many, many years for the industry to migrate to C++20 and that means jobs for C++20 are not going to be around for quite some time. What is available right now, are tons of jobs for Modern C++ developers, and you will obtain those skills in this course. It’s our sincere advice to focus on learning Modern C++ and not get too hung up on the latest and greatest versions of C++.
Best Seller Course: Unreal Engine 5 C++ Developer: Learn C++ & Make Video Games
What you’ll learn
- Learn to program with one of the most powerful programming languages that exists today, C++.
- Obtain the key concepts of programming that will also apply to other programming languages
- Learn Modern C++ rather than an obsolete version of C++ that most other courses teach
- Learn C++ features from basic to more advanced such as inheritance and polymorphic functions
- Learn C++ using a proven curriculum that covers more material than most C++ university courses
- Learn C++ from an experienced university full professor who has been using and teaching C++ for more than 25 years
- Includes Quizzes, Live Coding Exercises, Challenge Coding Exercises and Assignments
You May Also Need This Course: Unreal Engine 5 C++ The Ultimate Shooter Course