Become a CSS Master: Code 30 Projects in 30 Days Course
Learn CSS by Building 30 Projects in 30 Days
Which is why I created this course, CSS in 30 Days! Each day for the next 30 days, you and I will learn CSS by building a new project in plain, vanilla CSS without the use of templates, frameworks or plugins. By the end of the 30 days, you’ll have a strong grasp on CSS, and more importantly, the knowledge, ability and confidence to start using CSS in your own projects. Who is CSS3 in 30 Days for? Web Designers & Web Developers who are just starting out, or have Intermediate Level experience with CSS and want to have a strong grasp on CSS3 without relying on Frameworks, Code Snippets, Templates or Plugins.
What you’ll learn
- Learn CSS from scratch by building 30 fun and practical projects
- Build a new project in plain, vanilla CSS without the use of templates, frameworks or plugins.
- You’ll have a strong grasp on CSS, and more importantly, the knowledge, ability and confidence to start using CSS in your own projects.
- Best coding practices for CSS
- Learn how to create beautiful Typography in CSS
- How to edit & manipulate images with CSS
- Create an 8-bit Super Mario graphic in CSS only!
- Learn how to create modern layouts with CSS Grid & Flexbox
- Understand CSS variables
- Create sticky footers, sticky headers and sticky sidebars!
- How to create a modal window in CSS
- How to code a CSS only Tooltip
- Create fun & engaging CSS animations
- How to create animated loaders & spinners in CSS
- Learn to code a CSS Accordion to organize large amounts of information
- How to Code Sliding Content Panels, 3D Layer Effects and CSS only Dropdown Menus
- How to Optimize CSS for Live Websites
- Create a fun Pacman & Ghost animation with CSS
- Code a CSS only Coffee Cup… seriously
Recommended CSS Course