AWS DevOps for Front-end Developers!
A hyper-accessible, pragmatic DevOps course; You’ll build an automated deployment pipeline on AWS!
Are you a Front-end developer hearing about DevOps but doesn’t understand it 100%?? Are you interested in AWS but aren’t sure which services can help you?? Do you want practical skillsets you can apply your front-end codebase workflows ASAP?? This course is for you!
First and foremost, we’ll address the term “DevOps”. We’ll provide some clarity backed by thought leaders, then walk through the tooling AWS offers to support a DevOps culture.
Next, we’ll automate the deployment of one line of HTML. No coding necessary! We’ll even cover using your own domain name so you can use this Continuous Delivery workflow for brochure site use cases immediately! You’ll be introduced to the following AWS tooling: S3, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, and Route 53.
Best Seller Course: Docker Mastery for Node.js Projects From a Docker Captain
What you’ll learn
- The Principles of DevOps (“the three ways”)
- Practical DevOps thinking, without the buzzwordiness!
- AWS DevOps tooling for common Front-end Developer use cases
- Continuous Delivery/Deployment/Integration (CI/CD)
- Automation (specifically automated testing and reporting)
- AWS S3
- AWS CodeBuild
- AWS CodePipeline
- AWS Route 53
- AWS CloudFront
- AWS CodeCommit
- GatsbyJS (a little bit)
- AWS CLI (a little bit)
- AWS WAF (a little bit)
- AWS Systems Manager (the Parameter Store feature)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (a little bit)
You May Also Need This Course: AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework – Hands On Learning!
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes May 2023
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/01/2023 - 06/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons