AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – SAA C03 Udemy Course
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – Updated for SAA C03
Do you want to become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C03)? Are you ready to take the defining step of your career? Are you ready to get started on the amazing journey to get the prized AWS Certification? We are here to help you start your journey to AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate in a step-by-step approach.
We will get started with an introduction to the AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification. We will understand the basics of Regions and Availability Zones. We will discuss extensively EC2 service and Load balancing in AWS. You will learn to architect solutions for containers and container orchestration in AWS with AWS ECS, Fargate, and EKS. You will learn to architect serverless applications with Lambda and API Gateway. You will learn to Architect Your Private Network in AWS with VPC and Subnet.
After that, we move into Storage. We will look at the AWS services for Object Storage (Amazon S3), Block Storage (Elastic Block Storage EBS and Instance Store), and File Storage (EFS and FSx).
Choosing the right database is one of the main responsibilities of an architect. We will start with AWS services for Relational Databases – Amazon RDS and Amazon Aurora. We will look at Document Storage solutions offered by Amazon DynamoDB and Caching Solutions offered by Amazon ElastiCache.
In between, we explore solutions for Identity and Access Management in AWS (IAM), Encryption (KMS and Cloud HSM), and Monitoring (AWS CloudTrail, CloudWatch, and Config).
We will help you design asynchronous applications in AWS with SQS, SNS, and MQ. You will learn to architect AWS solutions for Content Distribution with Amazon CloudFront and Routing with Route 53.
You will learn to choose services for streaming data (Amazon Kinesis Data Streams, Data Firehose and Analytics) and Big Data (RedShift and EMR).
We will end the course by taking a look at how you can get ready for your AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
Here are some of the new videos added for SAA-C03 exam:
- AWS Control Tower – Setup multi-account AWS environment
- Exploring More Security Services in AWS
- Exploring AWS Transit Gateway – connect multiple VPCs with on-prem.
- Exploring Amazon ECS Anywhere and Amazon EKS Anywhere
- Quick Review of Important AWS Databases
- Migrating Applications to AWS
- Getting Started with Machine Learning in AWS
- Exploring Machine Learning Services in AWS
- Exploring Big Data, Data warehouses, and Data Lakes in AWS
- Exploring Observability in AWS
- Exploring AWS Proton
- Getting Started with AWS Security Token Service – STS
- Managing Costs in AWS – Managed Services and Best Practices
What you’ll learn in AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Course
- Start your journey to AWS Certification – AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Go hands-on with computer, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
- Understand how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
- Understand the best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform.
- Learn objectives of AWS Certification – AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Test your preparation for AWS Certification – AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
Recommended AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Course