AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty 2023 – Hands On!
AWS machine learning certification preparation – learn SageMaker, feature engineering, data engineering, modeling & more
[ Updated for 2023’s latest SageMaker features and new AWS ML Services. Happy learning! ]
Nervous about passing the AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty exam (MLS-C01)? You should be! There’s no doubt it’s one of the most difficult and coveted AWS certifications. A deep knowledge of AWS and SageMaker isn’t enough to pass this one – you also need deep knowledge of machine learning, and the nuances of feature engineering and model tuning that generally aren’t taught in books or classrooms. You just can’t prepare enough for this one.
This certification prep course is taught by Frank Kane, who spent nine years working at Amazon itself in the field of machine learning. Frank took and passed this exam on the first try, and knows exactly what it takes for you to pass it yourself. Joining Frank in this course is Stephane Maarek, an AWS expert and popular AWS certification instructor on Udemy.
In addition to the 10-hour video course, a 30-minute quick assessment practice exam is included that consists of the same topics and style as the real exam. You’ll also get four hands-on labs that allow you to practice what you’ve learned, and gain valuable experience in model tuning, feature engineering, and data engineering.
Best Seller Course: Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C03
What you’ll learn
- What to expect on the AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam
- Amazon SageMaker’s built-in machine learning algorithms (XGBoost, BlazingText, Object Detection, etc.)
- Feature engineering techniques, including imputation, outliers, binning, and normalization
- High-level ML services: Comprehend, Translate, Polly, Transcribe, Lex, Rekognition, and more
- Data engineering with S3, Glue, Kinesis, and DynamoDB
- Exploratory data analysis with scikit_learn, Athena, Apache Spark, and EMR
- Deep learning and hyperparameter tuning of deep neural networks
- Automatic model tuning and operations with SageMaker
- L1 and L2 regularization
- Applying security best practices to machine learning pipelines
You May Also Need This Course: Complete Machine Learning & Data Science Bootcamp 2023
Udemy Coupons - February 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons