Infrastructure as Code, Master AWS Cloud Development Kit CDK Course
AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK) Create and provision AWS infrastructure as code. Deployments predictably &repeatedly
AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK). Welcome to the AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK) Developer Guide. This document provides information about the AWS CDK, which is a software development framework for defining cloud infrastructure in code and provisioning it through AWS CloudFormation.
Best Seller Course: [NEW] Amazon ECS & Fargate Master Class – Docker on AWS
AWS CloudFormation enables you to:
- Create and provision AWS infrastructure deployments predictably and repeatedly.
- Leverage AWS products such as Amazon EC2, Amazon Elastic Block Store, Amazon SNS, Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling.
- Build highly reliable, highly scalable, cost-effective applications in the cloud without worrying about creating and configuring the underlying AWS infrastructure.
- Use a template file to create and delete a collection of resources together as a single unit (a stack).
What you’ll learn
- What is the CDK – Cloud Development Kit
- What is the CDK doing behind the scenes
- How to use Infrastructure as Code
- How to use Infrastructure as Code on AWS
- How to track Infrastructure using version control
You May Also Need This Course: Devops Fundamentals- CI/CD with AWS +Docker+Ansible+Jenkins
Udemy Coupons - February 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons