AWS AppSync & Amplify with React & GraphQL – Complete Guide
AWS AppSync & AWS Amplify is the BEST way to get started with deploying GraphQL based applications in the AWS Cloud, all without deploying any servers, that infinitely scale. Welcome to the great world of Serverless computing!
- Section 1 – Course Introduction: Get an understand of the course objectives, how the course is structured, download the course code and get ready!
- Section 2 -What’s AWS AppSync and AWS Amplify – Getting Started: Learn how AWS AppSync and AWS Amplify help us, developers, to build serverless’s application in record time.
- Section 3 – Install Development Tools – Setting up our development environment and Installing Development tools
- Section 4 – Full Course on GraphQL and Fundamentals: Deep-dive into learning all you need to know about GraphQL and how to create your own GraphQL API’s using Express and Node.JS. This Section could be optional, but it’s highly recommended that you at least skim through.
- Section 5 – The AWS AppSync Console – Build a full Serverless API using the AWS AppSync Console. Master AppSync Console by building a simple API.
- Section 6 – Real World AWS AppSync API Using Amplify CLI: Getting started building our front-end/Client app with React JS. Build the AWS AppSync API using Amplify CLI.
- Section 7 – Real World AWS AppSync, Amplify CLI and React JS: Kee building the front-end and back-end functionalities into the React JS App – Blop App.
- Section 8 – AWS Amplify and the Auth Module – Adding Authentication to the front-end app. Using Amazon Cognito to manage logins and users.
- Section 9 – Editing And Deleting User’s Posts – Allowing authorized users to delete and edit posts.
- Section 10 – Creating Comments – Using GraphQL mutations to create comments for posts.
- Section 11 – How to Renew an Expired AWS AppSync API Key – Will show you how to renew your API Key that’s expired after the 7-day active period ends.
- Section 12 – Adding the LIKE functionality – Allowing users to like a post, and adding a more sophisticated User Interface to show all users who have liked a post.
- Section 13 – Next Steps!
Best Seller Course: Serverless using AWS Lambda for Python Developers
What you’ll learn
- Develop and deploy a fully functional blogging application using AWS AppSync and AWS Amplify
- Learn GraphQL, and how managed GraphQL works in AWS with AWS AppSync
- Develop Real-Time Subscriptions with AWS AppSync for dynamic & modern web applications
You May Also Need This Course: Serverless React with AWS Amplify – The Complete Guide