Autonomous Cars: Deep Learning and Computer Vision in Python
Learn OpenCV, Keras, object and lane detection, and traffic sign classification for self-driving cars
Autonomous Cars: Computer Vision and Deep Learning. The automotive industry is experiencing a paradigm shift from conventional, human-driven vehicles into self-driving, artificial intelligence-powered vehicles. Self-driving vehicles offer a safe, efficient, and cost effective solution that will dramatically redefine the future of human mobility. Self-driving cars are expected to save over half a million lives and generate enormous economic opportunities in excess of $1 trillion dollars by 2035. The automotive industry is on a billion-dollar quest to deploy the most technologically advanced vehicles on the road.
As the world advances towards a driverless future, the need for experienced engineers and researchers in this emerging new field has never been more crucial.
Best Seller Course: Hands-On Machine Learning: Learn TensorFlow, Python, & Java!
What Will I Learn?
- Automatically detect lane markings in images
- Detect cars and pedestrians using a trained classifier and with SVM
- Classify traffic signs using Convolutional Neural Networks
- Identify other vehicles in images using template matching
- Build deep neural networks with Tensorflow and Keras
- Analyze and visualize data with Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn
- Process image data using OpenCV
- Calibrate cameras in Python, correcting for distortion
- Sharpen and blur images with convolution
- Detect edges in images with Sobel, Laplace, and Canny
- Transform images through translation, rotation, resizing, and perspective transform
- Extract image features with HOG
- Detect object corners with Harris
- Classify data with machine learning techniques including regression, decision trees, Naive Bayes, and SVM
- Classify data with artificial neural networks and deep learning
You May Also Need This Course: Hands-On Data Science with Anaconda