Automation Framework with Playwright and Java Course
Learn how to use Playwright with Java and build an automation framework
This Automation Framework with Playwright and Java course focuses on building a modern automation framework that uses Playwright and Java to tackle any kind of modern web application. If you’re tired of having unreliable Selenium tests and hate to write waits for any page interaction, then Playwright is here to save the day.
We will be using Java since this is the most common language used by automation testers and I will teach you how to move your existing Selenium code base to Playwright with ease. You will also be able to use the framework design tougth here in order to automate your own tests.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Playwright and why you should switch to it
- Learn the basic concepts about Playwright
- Build a modern automation framework using Java, JUnit 5, Maven and Playwright
- Learn about debugging, how to use traces and video recording in Playwright
- Run your tests in parallel with ease
- Integrate your tests with CI/CD
Recommended Automation Testing Course