ASP.NET Core Minimal API Development Full Build Course
Learn a new and modern way to build a RESTful API using ASP.NET Core’s Minimal API engine.
Learn how to build a RESTful API using ASP.NET Core Minimal API, Entity Framework, and employ enterprise-level development practices and patterns. We will implement various support tools for data validations, logging, documentation, and security.
ASP.NET Core based on the new .NET 6 (or .NET 7) runtime, is Microsoft’s modern, cross-platform framework for building enterprise-ready web applications. In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about building a Minimal API using .NET 6 (or .NET 7 Preview).
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of .NET Minimal API Development
- How to use Swagger to Document Minimal API
- How to construct .NET Minimal API Endpoints
- How To use AutoMapper and Data Transfer Objects (DTOs)
- Fluent Validations
- Entity Framework and Code First Database Development
- Minimal API Security with JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Dependency Injection
- HTTP Endpoint Filters
Recommended ASP.NET Course
Udemy Coupons Codes - September 2022
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 09-02-2022 - 10-01-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS