Application Security Fundamentals for the Absolute Beginners
Application Security with Hands on Demos | Security Certifications | Hands on Demos | Prepare Interview Questions
This “Application Security Fundamentals – Including Hands on Demo” course is designed for beginners looking to switch to application security. It will also help SOC engineers, DevOps Engineers, SRE, QA Professionals and Freshers looking to find a job in the field of application security. This course will teach you about various job roles in application security and the technical requirements for each job roles. It will explain the difference between application security and infrastructure security.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about Application security fundamentals.
- Learn about SAST, SCA, DAST, IAC, Container Security and FPA
- Learn about various security activities in each phase of Secure SDLC
- Learn about finding a job in application security
- Learn about certifications that can help you to find a job in application security
- Learn about OWASP TOP 10 with practical explanation and real life examples
- Learn about setting up a vulnerable application on local system.
- Learn about Pen Test Engineer
Recommended OWASP TOP 10 Course