Apache Maven: Beginner to Guru Course for Java and Spring Boot Apps
Master Apache Maven to Build and Deploy Your Java and Spring Boot Applications
Apache Maven is the most popular Java build tool. Companies and Open-Source communities around the world, consider Apache Maven the ‘go-to’ build tool for their Java projects. In this course, you will learn to master Apache Maven. You will become a ‘guru’ using Apache Maven. No previous experience with Apache Maven is required.
Apache Maven is used by over 70% of Java organizations. Employers are seeking people with strong Maven skills. Completing this course, you will be able to answer interview questions about Maven with confidence! Even if you’re already a Java developer using Apache Maven, this course will improve your Maven skills and show you knew valuable best practices for your Java projects.
Best Seller Course: [NEW] – Spring Boot 3, Spring 6 & Hibernate for Beginners
What you’ll learn
- Learn Apache Maven, the most popular Java build tool!
- Create Apache Maven Projects from scratch.
- See how to configure Apache Maven Plugins for Real World use cases.
- Use Apache Maven to build, test, package, and deploy your Java application.
- See how to create multi-module Apache Maven projects.
- Configure Maven Plugins to work within Maven Build Lifecycles
- Deploy your Java project to Maven Central or other Maven repositories.
- Leverage Apache Maven’s Convention over Configuration
Recommended Course: Spring Framework 6: Beginner to Guru