Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v3
START HERE: Learn Apache Kafka 3.0 Ecosystem, Core Concepts, Real World Java Producers/Consumers & Big Data Architecture
UPDATE 2022: Course newly recorded with Kafka 3.0! Welcome to the Apache Kafka Series! Join a community of 130,000+ students learning Kafka. Apache Kafka has become the leading distributed data streaming enterprise big data technology. Kafka is used in production by over 33% of the Fortune 500 companies such as Netflix, Airbnb, Uber, Walmart and LinkedIn. To learn Kafka easily, step-by-step, you have come to the right place! No prior Kafka knowledge is required.
What you’ll learn
- Understand Apache Kafka Ecosystem, Architecture, Core Concepts and Operations
- Master Concepts such as Topics, Partitions, Brokers, Producers, Consumers
- Start a personal Kafka development environment.
- Learn major CLIs: kafka-topics, kafka-console-producer, kafka-console-consumer, kafka-consumer-groups, kafka-configs.
- Create your Producers and Consumers in Java to interact with Kafka.
- Program a Real-World Twitter Producer & ElasticSearch Consumer
- Extended APIs Overview (Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams), Case Studies and Big Data Architecture
- Practice and Understand Log Compaction
Recommended Course by Stephane Maarek