Apache Kafka Series – Confluent Schema Registry & REST Proxy Course
Kafka – Master Avro, the Confluent Schema Registry and Kafka REST Proxy. Build Avro Producers/Consumers, Evolve Schemas
The new volume in the Apache Kafka Series! Learn Apache Avro, the Confluent Schema Registry for Apache Kafka and the Confluent REST Proxy for Apache Kafka. Join hundreds of knowledge savvy students into learning some of the most important components in a typical Apache Kafka stack.
This course is comprehensive, and the Apache Kafka related bits do not start before the Kafka Schema Registry section. This is to ensure Avro Schema and Avro in Java is fully understood before moving to the Confluent Schema Registry for Apache Kafka. This course is the first and only available Kafka Schema Registry and Kafka REST Proxy course on the web. Get it now to become an Apache Kafka expert!
What you’ll learn
- Write simple and complex Avro Schemas
- Create, Write and Read Avro objects in Java
- Write a Java Producer and Consumer leveraging Avro data and the Schema Registry
- Learn about Schema Evolution
- Perform Schema evolution using the command line and in Java
- Utilize the REST Proxy using a REST Client
Recommended Course by Stephane Maarek