Apache Kafka for Beginners – Learn Kafka by Hands-On
Kafka – Deep dive in to Apache Kafka concepts and learn to build Kafka producers/consumers using Java,Camel,Spring etc.,
Learn the fundamentals and advanced concepts of Apache Kafka in this course. There will be a hands on for each concept using inbuilt shell scripts that are available inside the Kafka download and using Java, Camel,Spark Spring Boot and Docker.
Best Seller Course: The Ultimate Apache Spark with Java Course – Hands On!
What you’ll learn
- Understand all the Kafka concepts and Kafka core internals.
- Create Topics, Post data in to topic and Read from Topic using different technologies.
- Build a complete working app with Kafka producer and consumer using Java, Apache Camel, Spring Boot and Docker.
- Learn to develop Kafka Clients using Apache Spark
- Learn to code Kafka Producer and Consumers using Apache Camel.
- Learn to run Dockerized Kafka Broker, Zookeeper and Dockerized Spring Boot App
- Implementation of Kafka security using SSL in Java.
- Download , Install and Usage of Kafka Client GUI Tool.
- By the end of the course you will have a complete understanding of Apache Kafka and hands on experience on how to implement these principles.
You May Also Need This Course: Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v2
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon