Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide [2022 Edition] Course
Learn how to connect your Angular Frontend to a NodeJS & Express & MongoDB Backend by building a real Application
Create modern, scalable and high-speed Web Applications with Angular (formerly named Angular 2, now just “Angular”) and NodeJS + Express + MongoDB. Angular 1 and NodeJS, together with ExpressJS (a NodeJS Framework) and MongoDB formed the very popular MEAN stack. Now is the time to dive into MEAN 2.0 and replace Angular 1 with Angular 2+.
Benefit from the many improvements and advantages Angular offers you: Speed, ease of development, highly reactive, awesome support for asynchronous operations, great scalability and more!
And combine these advantages with the power of a NodeJS + Express + MongoDB backend!
What you’ll learn
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling
Recommended MEAN Stack Course
Udemy Coupons Codes - September 2022
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 09-02-2022 - 10-01-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS