Angular Advanced MasterClass & FREE E-Book
Build Your Own Library, Learn Advanced Angular Features
The best way to learn Angular and its most advanced features is to simply take and use it to build something very concrete, like for example an application or a library – and do it in a step-by-step way, as there is no replacement for that experience. In order to understand a technology, we really need to build something non-trivial with it – blog posts and docs will only get us so far.
This is of course very time-consuming to do without any help because we will have to learn everything by ourselves along the way as we build something, gluing together an endless number of blog posts, documentation and Stackoverflow answers.
So because of this, in order to really dive deep into Angular we will be using it to build a series of small reusable libraries. The goal is to create a practice scenario, and learn the advanced features of Angular in their original use cases, where they make the most sense and so are easier to learn.
Best Seller Course: Angular 13 Security Masterclass (with FREE E-Book)
What you’ll learn
- Code in Github repository with downloadable ZIP files per section
- Learn the most advanced features of Angular
- learn how to how to build open source Angular libraries
- Component API Design
- Component Styling best practices
- Templates and Template Outlets, ng-content, ng-container, style isolation and customization
- AOT, global events, debugging with the CLI, @ViewChildren, @ContentChildren
- Light DOM vs Shadow DOM, @HostBinding, @HostListener, dynamic components
- Directives, handling keyboard events, testing, animations and more
You May Also Need This Course: Complete Angular Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery