Advanced SQL Database Administration with MySQL Workbench Course
Master advanced SQL skills for building, optimizing, and administering relational databases using MySQL Workbench
MySQL is a powerful tool for managing and analyzing relational databases, and a skill that every analyst and BI professional should have in the arsenal. In this course, you’ll take your database administration skills to the next level, expanding into advanced concepts like replication, automation, and database security.
We’ll start by introducing the course structure, installing MySQL Community and Workbench, and reviewing key database administration (DBA) tasks; creating and editing schemas & tables, inserting and deleting records, and reviewing the key principles of normalized databases. From there we’ll work through more advanced concepts like replication, backup and recovery, and learn how to leverage automation via stored procedures, triggers, and scheduled events.
Throughout the course, you’ll be playing the role of Lead Database Administrator for an e-commerce startup, and learn how to build and populate an entire database from the ground up using real-world projects and assignments.
What you’ll learn
- Write SQL queries and use MySQL Workbench to create new databases from scratch
- Explore database security threats and practice techniques like replication, backup and recovery
- Leverage advanced automation tools like triggers, stored procedures, and scheduled events
- Create and modify EER diagrams to understand table structures and relationships
- Work through practical, real-world assignments and projects you won’t find anywhere else
- Get LIFETIME access to resource files, quizzes, assignments, and expert support
Recommended SQL Course
Complete Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration Course
SQL for Data Analysis: Beginner MySQL Business Intelligence
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes May 2023
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/01/2023 - 06/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons