Advanced React Testing: Redux Saga and React Router
Level-up your React testing skills to include Redux Saga, React Router and Auth-Protected Routes!
Are you a developer who’s learned the basics of React testing and wants to move to the next level? This course dives deep into React testing for sophisticated apps. Test Redux Saga, React Router or Both. The Redux Saga and React Router sections of the course are completely separate. You can choose which technology to start with, and skip the sections for technologies that aren’t relevant to your app. Test an Existing App. The app for the course is already built, so you’ll be testing an existing app that utilizes Redux Saga and React Router (with Auth-Protected Routes). For an added bit of fun, the app is for a music venue that sells tickets to shows for fake bands, complete with fake band names, plus randomized band descriptions and photos.
Best Seller Course: Testing React with Jest and Testing Library
What you’ll learn
- Test Redux Sagas with redux-saga-test-plan integration and unit tests
- Create a custom React Testing Library `render` method for Redux store and React Router history
- Test React Router navigation, including routes with URL params and query params
- Test auth-protected routes in React apps that use React Router
- Use Mock Service Worker to mock network responses during tests
- Use Jest’s .each() method to parametrize tests (run the same test multiple times with different data)
You May Also Need This Course: Microservices with Node JS and React (2021)