Advanced Python Training – Refactoring Your Python Code Course
You’ll learn how to manage code cleaning from a technical and organizational perspective.
Welcome to this course. Refactoring improves your code without changing its behavior. As you consider the benefits of refactoring, you will need this complete course to steer you through the process of refactoring your code for optimum results. This course will show you how to make your code base more maintainable by detailing various refactorings. With refactoring, the best approach is to apply small targeted changes to a codebase. Instead of doing a huge sweeping change to your code, refactoring is better as a long-term and continuous enterprise. Advanced Python Training – Refactoring Your Python Code explains how to spot bugs and remove them from your code.
This course will discuss large-scale code management, which typically calls for refactoring. You’ll start by seeing how wordy conditionals, methods, and null checks make code unhealthy and unstable. This course introduces you to improving a software system’s design through refactoring. It begins with simple refactoring and works its way through complex refactoring. You will learn how to change the design of your software system and how to prioritize refactorings. Whether it is identifying messy nested conditionals or removing unnecessary methods, this course will show various techniques to avoid these pitfalls and write code that is easier to understand, maintain, and test. At the end of the course, you’ll have learned some of the main causes of unhealthy code, tips to identify them and techniques to address them.
Best Seller Course: The Python Mega Course: Learn Python in 40 Days with 18 Apps
What you’ll learn
- Improve code readability by applying effective concepts and techniques
- Learn to discover ways to identify long methods and refactor them
- Create objects that keep your code flexible, maintainable, and testable
- Spot and fix common code smells to create code that is easier to read and understand
- Apply the Single Responsibility Principle to develop less-coupled code
- Discover how to combine different refactoring techniques
- Learn ways to solve the issues caused by overusing primitives
- Support your evolving code base by refactoring architectural behavior
You May Also Like This Course: Complete Python Developer in 2023: Zero to Mastery