Adobe Lightroom Essentials Course
Adobe Lightroom Tutorial Essential Training Course by Daniel Walter Scott
This course is aimed at people who are brand new to image editing and photography in general. We start right from scratch and work through topics step by step. It doesn’t matter whether you are using an expensive ‘state of the art’ digital SLR camera or a very basic mobile phone – Lightroom will work well for both!
During the course, we will be working with Adobe Lightroom CC, not the older version known as Lightroom Classic. Many of the techniques we will learn will work with both versions of Lightroom software, but our focus will be on Lightroom CC desktop.
I will be setting class projects throughout the course so that you can practice the skills you have learned. By working on these projects, you will create stunning images to add to your personal portfolio or CV. Whether you have never used Lightroom or you have opened it and struggled – follow this course with me and together we will take your images and transform them into beautiful, dynamic photographs by using Adobe Lightroom CC.
Best Seller Course: Complete Web Design: from Figma to Webflow to Freelancing
What you’ll learn
- Best practices for white balance, temperature & color correction.
- Unlock the power of masking.
- You’ll cover all types of photography genres including Portrait, Landscape, Wedding, Night, Wildlife, Automotive, Event, Architectural, Drone, Travel, Product F
- You’ll know how to color grade like a professional, simple grades and then moving into distinctive powerful color grades to make your images really pop.
- You’ll retouch images, making skin smoother, eyes & teeth whiter. Make hair, eyes and lips standout in portraits.
- Learn how to remove parts of an image.
- Learn how to color grade videos.
- You’ll even learn when and how it might be appropriate to jump out to Adobe Photoshop.
- Do you have noisy, grainy images? After this course, you’ll know what tools and techniques to use to remove it.
- Learn how to add the noise, grunge & grain back in for a powerful visual statement.
- Need to work fast? You’ll learn where to find and how to use the best Presets, LUTS & Profiles.
- You’ll take your skills and apply your edits in bulk to a huge group of images all at once.
- Learn Lightroom’s amazing organizational abilities. Quickly sorting, comparing, searching, grading & backing up images.
- You’ll learn the best settings for printing your images and sharing on social media without losing details and how to package up a shoot and easily share with a
You May Also Like This Course: Motion Design with Figma: Animations, Motion Graphics, UX/UI
Udemy Coupons - January 2023
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 19/01/2023 - 31/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon