2021: Algorithmic Trading with Machine Learning in Python
Learn the cutting-edge in NLP with transformer models and how to apply them to the world of algorithmic trading
Learn how to apply the newest methods in machine learning and natural language processing to predictive analysis of the stock market and cryptocurrency trading. Use the latest technologies available such as TensorFlow, PlotLy, HuggingFace’s Transformers, Flair, and many of the essential classics like Pandas, RegEx, Numpy, and more!
Take this course if you are learning Python and/or Machine Learning and looking to apply these skills to the stock market. We can’t promise to ‘fix’ on the stock market, but we can promise that you will learn many priceless skills that when applied correctly, can translate to a real benefit both in the job market, and the stock market.
The course is taught by two data scientists from the finance sector. Sajid Lhessani of Trading 707, who works in Banking and Capital Markets. And James Briggs, who specializes in Natural Language Processing (NLP). You can find further technical training materials from both tutors on Medium and YouTube.
Best Seller Course: Algorithmic Trading A-Z with Python and Machine Learning
This session will start with:
- A Python 101 course (Not mandatory for experienced Python developers).
- An advanced data visualization course focused on Algorithmic Trading to impress your boss.
- Then continue with a taste of 3 essential keys for algorithmic trading, taught by 2 in-field data scientist expert:
- Which API to choose to get market and cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum…) fundamental data in real-time.
- Hack Twitter data efficiently in 5 hidden steps.
- A masterclass on how to start with Artificial Intelligence for Algorithmic Trading.
- A real analysis of the market using a deep learning model and sentimental analysis:
- Sentiment Analysis.
- Transformers (Including Google AI’s BERT).
You May Also Need This Course: Artificial Intelligence: Optimization Algorithms in Python