100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 Udemy Course
Master Python by building 100 projects in 100 days. Learn data science, automation, build websites, games and apps!
Welcome to The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp Course by Angela Yu, the only python course you need to learn to code with Python. With over 900,000 5 STAR reviews and a 4.8 average, my courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy!
100 days, 1 hour per day, learn to build 1 project per day, this is how you master Python. At 56+ hours, this Python Pro course is without a doubt the most comprehensive Python course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional. Here’s why:
- The 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 course is taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s best in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2023 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful, animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build. e.g., Tinder auto swiper, Snake game, Blog Website, LinkedIn Auto Submit Job Application
- The curriculum was developed over a period of 2 years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 900,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or starting their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, and still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
What you’ll learn in 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 Course
- You will master the Python programming language by building 100 unique projects over 100 days.
- You will learn automation, game, app and web development, data science and machine learning all using Python.
- You will be able to program in Python professionally.
- You will learn Selenium, Beautiful Soup, Request, Flask, Pandas, NumPy, Scikit Learn, Plotly, and Matplotlib.
- Create a portfolio of 100 Python projects to apply for developer jobs.
- Be able to build fully fledged websites and web apps with Python.
- Be able to use Python for data science and machine learning.
- Build games like Blackjack, Pong and Snake using Python.
- Build GUIs and Desktop applications with Python.
Recommended Complete Python Bootcamp Course