100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 Course by Angela Yu
Master Python by building 100 projects in 100 days. Learn data science, automation, build websites, games and apps!
Welcome to the 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 Course, the only course you need to learn to code with Python. With over 100,000 5 STAR reviews and a 4.8 average, my courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy!
100 days, 1 hour per day, learn to build 1 project per day, this is how you master Python. At 56+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive Python course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional. Here’s why:
- The course is taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s best in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2023 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build. e.g. Tinder auto swiper, Snake game, Blog Website, LinkedIn Auto Submit Job Application
- The curriculum was developed over a period of 2 years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 600,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or starting their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, and still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
Best Seller Course: Complete Python Developer in 2023: Zero to Mastery
What you’ll learn
- Be able to program in Python professionally
- Master the Python programming language by building 100 projects over 100 days
- Create a portfolio of 100 Python projects to apply for developer jobs
- Be able to build fully fledged websites and web apps with Python
- Be able to use Python for data science and machine learning.
- Build games like Blackjack, Pong and Snake using Python.
- Build GUIs and Desktop applications with Python.
- Learn to use modern frameworks like Selenium, Beautiful Soup, Request, Flask, Pandas, NumPy, Scikit Learn, Plotly, Matplotlib, Seaborn
Recommended Course: The Complete 2023 Web Development Bootcamp by Angela Yu
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes June 2023
Udemy Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/01/2023 - 07/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons